With this cleaning service you can set up the exact amount of days you would like one of skilled cleaning professionals to come to your home each month. Let's say you like all of your cleaning to be done on the 1st and the 15th of every month. One of our trained professionals will be assigned to your home on these days every month. There is no contract or obligation required if things change just let us know and we can adjust your cleaning schedule accordingly. These regularly scheduled appointments can help cut down on some of those unwanted allergens, bacteria, and other unhealthy odors that can build up in your home. While cutting back on some of the unwanted substances in your home it can also help give you back some of your free time for other activities as well. Here are some of our most popular options below.
Each Person is different when it comes to there scheduled cleanings here are some of our most popular options for Scheduled Cleanings :
- Once a week - This is good for those busy homes or if you just want to keep you home looking its best each week.
- Bi-Monthly - This can be very helpful to maintain a solid routine and upkeep of your home.
- One day per month - Perfect for those who just want that thorough cleaning on a specific day of the month.
Services Included in Scheduled Cleanings
This is just the most common list. All cleaning services can be tailored for each clients individual needs.
- Vacuum/Sweep - We will vacuum and sweep all floors in your home or office. This also includes all of your stairs and furniture as well.
- Dust - All major surfaces of your home will be dusted. These areas include: baseboards, window sills, light fixtures, ceiling fans, blinds, entertainment centers, and much more. We will also clean out those corners that seem to leave those unwanted cob webs as well to ensure all areas are as dust free as can be managed.
- Mop - Once all of the sweeping a dusting has been thoroughly taken care of mopping can then take place. We will mop all hardwood, tile, and linoleum floors. On top of this we will go back to ensure that your baseboards had been thoroughly cleaned as well.
- Bathroom/Sanitizing - With our environment friendly cleaning supplies we will sanitize all highly used areas. These areas include toilets, showers, counter tops, and doorknobs. This helps prevent the spread of unwanted germs in your home or office. Along with sanitizing these areas the bathroom showers and tub soap scum will be removed. Along with cleaning behind the toilet and any other major spots that tend to get missed in every day cleaning.
- Final Touches - Once all areas have been cleaned our staff will make sure everything is in proper order before leaving your home. They will fluff pillows, straighten rugs, ensure blinds are at the proper level, and empty out trash bins.
Services Not Included
Unfortunately there are some things that our cleaning professionals are not able to handle. These limitations are for the safety of our staff and to ensure that your belongings do not get damaged in any way. These limits are as follows:
- Moving of furniture and appliances - since these can be extremely heavy and damage your floors if moved we ask that our cleaning agents not move these. However, we will try to clean under and around these as best as possible.
- Fixing leaking or broken fixtures - This can included any plumbing or electrical fixtures and should be handled by a licensed contractor or proper trained professional. Along with clogged drains and pipes.
- Large Waste Removal - This would include any large removals that would require a dumpster. These can be added for additional fees please call the number above to request a quote for this service.
- Wall or furniture repair - Our sanitation experts are not trained in the proper way to repair any damaged walls or furniture at this time. This would include wholes in either or rotting baseboards. This would also include water and or fire damage as well.
- Outside tasks - All of our services are based in home and we do not do any outside work which includes but is not limited to washing windows, yard maintenance (mowing lawns, trimming hedges, etc.), or cleaning of porches/patios.